No long term contract. Cancel anytime.
You need a clear head to do your best work.
It’s the central tenet of David Allen’s book “Getting Things Done“. The stuff that rattles around your head .. must sort out, mustn’t forget to, what happens if .. it’s treacle, holding you back.
These care plans are designed for your peace of mind so you can get on. You can rest assured that if anything goes wrong with your website, I’m here to fix it. And if nothing goes wrong, that’s probably because of my preventive maintenance. I’ll spend time optimising your website’s performance. And I’m here promptly to make small changes for you.
You can relax. Everything’s up to date and secure. I’m here if anything goes wrong.
Business website support
£95 per month
Best for standard websites that are updated monthly
- Software updates for WordPress Core, Plugins and Themes
- Manual check after update
- Daily website backups
- Uptime monitoring
- Database optimisation
- SPAM cleanup
- Monthly performance scan
- Monthly Google search issue resolution
- Quarterly website optimisation
- Support ticket system
- Monthly report with Google Analytics
- SEO keyword report
- Up to 30 minutes of support time (does not roll over)
Advanced website support
£195 per month
Required for e-commerce & high traffic sites
Everything in the Basic package, plus:
- Software updates include e-commerce systems
- Higher priority support tickets
- Up to 60 minutes of support time (does not roll over)
- Monthly website strategy/consulting call on request
If you are looking for support for a website that I didn’t build, I’ll need to make a brief assessment. If it looks like something I can help with, there will be an initial charge to bring the site up to speed.